- Bishop Alexander L.E.A.D Acadamy
- Job type:
- Full time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a leadership post within our academy. The successful candidate will be part of our leadership team and play a key role in the ongoing development of the school. Your responsibility will be for Maths and Assessment. Within these areas, you will be keen to engage in pedagogical research; coordinate and manage moderation; work collaboratively to create the highest quality of teaching and coach and support colleagues so that the very best practice is shared.
Ideally, you will be an outstanding KS2 practitioner. You will be someone who will make lessons fun and dynamic, who can capture interests, and motivate children to do their very best. You will have very high expectations of pupils and their learning.
Bishop Alexander L.E.A.D. Academy is a member of the L.E.A.D. Multi-Academy Trust which is a group of academies working together to share good practice, provide the highest quality education, and enable every pupil to realise their full potential.
The successful candidate will:-
• Be an outstanding classroom practitioner with a genuine flair for innovative approaches to teaching and learning
• Be able to develop the practice of colleagues within the academy to ensure excellent outcomes for children
• Be able to demonstrate excellent organisational skills
• Be an active contributor to the on-going improvement within the academy
• Be willing to take part in all aspects of academy life
• Have the highest ambitions for pupils, the academy and themselves
We can offer:-
• The opportunity to work with wonderful pupils who are keen to learn
• A strong commitment to high quality professional development
• The opportunity to work collaboratively within the LEAD Academy Trust
• A supportive Governing Body
Visits to the academy are warmly welcomed. For further information
or to book a visit, please contact Mrs Sally Hade on 01636 680040
or by clicking apply now.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 5th May 2017
Bishop Alexander L.E.A.D Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure check.