- Bishop Alexander L.E.A.D Acadamy
- Job type:
- Full time
- Negotiable dependent on experience
- Full Time Temporary Teacher for 1 Year
Start Date: 1st September 2017
Pay Scale: Negotiable dependent on experience
The Governors of Bishop Alexander L.E.A.D. Academy wish to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated individual to work in our Academy. The successful candidate will have very high expectations of pupils and their learning. We need someone who will make lessons fun and dynamic, who can capture interests and motivate children to do their very best. Applications from NQTs and experienced teachers are welcome.
The successful candidate will have:-
• A commitment to delivering high quality teaching and learning opportunities
• High expectations of all children’s achievement and behaviour and a commitment to raising standards.
• A positive vision of children’s education and development.
• Skills to work collaboratively with the teaching team.
• Excellent classroom practice in within the Early Years Foundation Stage
• A commitment to developing their own skills
Bishop Alexander L.E.A.D. Academy is a member of the L.E.A.D. Multi-Academy Trust which is a group of academies working together to share good practice, provide the highest quality education, and enable every pupil to realise their full potential.
Visits to the academy are warmly welcomed.
For further information or to book a visit, please contact Mrs Sally Hade on 01636 680040 or email
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Friday 5th May 2017
Bishop Alexander L.E.A.D Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure check.